To provide financial support for deserving candidates in the USA, Taylor’s University is granting International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023. The educational bursary is available for brilliant international students who desire to participate in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Taylor University is a private, interdenominational, evangelical Christian university in Upland, Indiana. Founded in 1846, it is one of the oldest evangelical Christian universities in the country.
Why study at Taylor’s University? By joining this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. There are various study options by which they can easily achieve career goals.
- University: Taylor’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: Applications must be received by October 15, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate Programs in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be accepted to Taylor and demonstrate cultural diversity as described above; no additional application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students must take admitted to an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, applicants must apply for this funding program.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Two original copies of the Letter of Acceptance
- Passport-sized photographs with white background (3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H))
- Copies of ALL pages of passport – valid at least 15 months from the expected date of entry, including current visa (Student Pass / Dependant Pass / Social Pass / Special Pass)
- A copy of the exit stamp – if a student is in the country during the application
- Copies of actual Academic results (with English translation).
- School leaving / graduation certificate (progressing from Secondary School)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Taylor’s University will provide an award amount of up to $10,000 to the successful students for the session 2022/2023