Fulbright Organisation is actively awarding wonderful Fulbright Research Grants to ease up the financial burden of bright international students for the academic year 2022-2023. All international research students who wish to pursue a degree in the field of Social Science & Education, Business and Applied Social Science, Information, Media and Humanities, or Arts & Culture in any university in Taiwan. Winners will be given a research allowance and the cost of overall study in Taiwan.
Fulbright Association is the leading alumni organization that is a private, non-profit organization whose members are Fulbright Program alumni and friends of international education. Fulbright is managed globally across 160 countries with a vision to build a world with a little more knowledge and a little less conflict.
Why should you choose to study in Taiwan? Education in Taiwan is very qualitative as it uses impactful and factual academic resources. Taiwan also has the rich cultural environment students need for their future job prospects. Many of the top Taiwanese universities that are renowned globally and nationally offer international students numerous scholarships for Taiwanese and English taught programmes.
- University or Organization: Fulbright Organization Taiwan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $32,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in: Taiwan.
- Application Deadline: 31st October 2022
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A research degree programme in the field of Social Science & Education, Business and Applied Social Science, Information, Media and Humanities, or Arts & Culture at any Taiwanese university can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have earned a doctoral degree from Taiwan or other non-English speaking countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students are required to apply to a Taiwanese university in a research programme. To apply for the scholarship, the candidates can sign up on the student portal of the Fulbright Organisation’s website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Letter of support from home institution
- Research proposal
- Passport documents
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to meet the entry requirements of the selected Taiwanese university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning applicants will be awarded US$9,600 to US$32,000, along with a research allowance of $3,000 by the Fulbright Organisation to conduct their research study in Taiwan