The Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Inspiring Women – Executive MBA Scholarships. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
The Imperial College Business School is a triple-accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
Why choose to study at Imperial College Business School? The Business School is a driving force in business and social transformation around the world by bringing together business and technology with an entrepreneurial spirit. After finishing with Business School, many of our alumni go on to have fruitful jobs in a wide range of fields around the world.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a master’s degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration
- Awards: £25,000
- Number of Scholarships: Two
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the: UK.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this MBA scholarship program.
- Entrance Requirements: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the program, including both depth and breadth of work experience, a strong academic background and a high potential for senior leadership roles.
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged.
- A demonstrable determination to act as a role model for other women.
- Open to female candidates only.
How to apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Eligible candidates who receive an offer for the Executive MBA program will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Well-researched career plan
- Contact details of two referees
- Full transcripts of degree level studies
- Personal statement
- Your academic and/or professional references.
- Language Requirements: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
- Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students are expected to be submitted by 3 October 2022.