The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is very pleased to announce the Master’s Degree Scholarships offered to all international students. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international applicants under 30 years of age with experience in scientific laboratory research and a relevant bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in sciences can apply for this scholarship. They must apply for a master’s degree at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute. The scholarship award will cover the tuition fee and a monthly allowance of 8,000 Baht.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute and other leading universities in Thailand. It ranks 131st nationwide. It also comprises members from academic and research institutions from around the world.
Why choose to study at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute? The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute is a center for producing and developing high-quality personnel in science and technology, both for Thailand and the Asia Pacific region, and strives for academic and research excellence in the international arena. At CGI, students learn to be creative and critical thinkers and to integrate the skills they learn into their scientific research to become future leaders in research and innovation for the benefit of society.
- University or Organization: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition Fee and Monthly Allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Application Deadline: The application period will end in September 2022. Interested students must apply accordingly.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health All countries, Chemical Sciences, or Environmental Toxicology at the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- The applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are first required to complete an application form for admission and send it to email@example.com. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, and Environmental Sciences. Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized language proficiency tests (TOEFL, IELTS).
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute will select the winners and award them this scholarship covering the full tuition fee and a monthly allowance of 8,000 Baht/Month.